機場實用英語
1.入境英語
對語言不通的人來說,入境他國檢驗護照時,移民官的詢問無疑是最緊
張的時刻。身處異國本就心情緊張,若再加上語言不通,所有問題都莫
宰樣,那著實是會破壞旅遊的愉悅心情。本單元將告訴你一些放諸各國
都大同小異的入境詢問問題,詳細研讀後,下次再面對移民官時,你就
可從容不迫地回答問題,而不至面紅耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。 |
Where are you staying? 將在那兒住宿? |
Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。 |
I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店。 |
What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的為何? |
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台灣回程機票? |
Sightseeing(Businese). 觀光(公務)。 |
Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。 |
How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久? |
How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶多少現金? |
5 days. 5天。 |
I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。 |
I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。 |
Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 |
I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。 |
Thank you. 謝謝。 |
I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即動身前往日內瓦。 |
2.行李遺失
出國旅行最令人氣結的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,
多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員
請求協助,著實是件困難的事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下,
旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足
夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage? 我在何處可取得行李? |
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown. 它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 |
I can'find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。 |
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 |
Here is my claim tag. 這是我的行李票。 |
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office? 我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 請和我到辦公室。 |
Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻煩緊急查詢? |
How soon will I find out? 多快可找到? |
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你總共遺失了幾件行李? |
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. 一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 |
Can you describe your baggage? 請描述你的行李。 |
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我? |
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray. 它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 |
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 |
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. 它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。 |
3.海關申報
每個國家的出、入境申報規則皆不同,有些國家不准許攜帶農產品,有
些國家規定攜帶現金額度,然而,無論規則為何,按照出、入境國家的
規則照實申報,是必須確實遵守的原則。若被查獲,不僅在金錢上必須
付出加倍罰款,而且會破壞旅遊心情。因此,最好在出發前打聽好目的
國是否有特殊申報規定,以免興沖沖帶了一堆東西,卻被海關全數沒收
。
Your passport and declaration card, please. 請出示護照和申報單。 |
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan. 這是我要帶去台灣的當地紀念品。 |
Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何東西需要申報? |
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎? |
No, I don't. 沒有。 |
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. 是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 |
Please open this bag. 請打開這個袋子。 |
The camera is for my personal use. 這個相機是我私人使用的。 |
What are these? 這些東西是做何用? |
ou'll have to pay duty on this. 你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。 |
These are for my personal use. 這些是我私人使用的東西。 |
Do you have any other baggage? 你還有其他行李嗎? |
These are gifts for my friends. 這些是給朋友的禮物。 |
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 |
4.機場旅遊資訊
為了使旅客在踏入異國的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的資訊,大部份
國際機場皆設有「旅遊諮詢中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),舉凡住宿、
交通或是該到何處玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最專業的服務。假使事先未能
預定好住宿飯店,也可在到達後,向旅遊諮詢中心索取飯店資料,並立刻
打電話詢問住房狀況,以免徒增提著大包小包在市區中尋找住宿飯店的不
便。
Where is the tourist information? 旅遊諮詢中心在那裡? |
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館? |
Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有機場巴士可到市區? |
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店? |
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡? |
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館? |
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士? |
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。 |
How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店? |
How much is it per night? 每晚費用為多少? |
Do you have a hotel list? 這兒有飯店目錄嗎? |
Does it include tax and service charge? 費用是否包含稅與服務費? |
Can I have a youth hostel list? 是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄? |
Is breakast included? 早餐是否已包含於費用內? |
May I have a city map? 是否可給我一份城市地圖? |
Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留數日是否有任何折扣? |
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here? 我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)? |
I'd like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留兩晚。 |
5.機位預約、確認篇
雖然現在許多航空公司已取消72小時前需確認機位的手續,然而,以
防萬一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打電話確認機位無誤。若
機位預訂有問題,最好馬上重新訂位,以免延誤行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines. 聯合航空,您好。 |
I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再確認班機。 |
What's your name and flight number? 請說您的大名與班機號碼? |
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles. 我的名字是傑瑞‧陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉 機的聯合航空003班機。 |
When is it? June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。 |
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 |
I can't find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的? |
May I have your name again? 請再告訴我一次您的大名? |
I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的 名字。 |
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem. 別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 |
One economy class seat, is that right? 一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? |
Now you have been booked. 沒問題,您已完成訂位。 |
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in? 謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? |
Two hours before departure time. 起飛前2小時。 |
You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 |
【飛機客滿時】 Then, please give me a new reservation. 那麼,請幫我重新訂位。 |
Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 |
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait? 若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? |
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave? 下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛? |
The day after tomorrow, Friday. 後天,星期五。 |
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time? 太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? |
What is the fare? 費用多少? |