旅館實用英語
1.旅館住宿篇(一)
出外旅遊時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細瞭解家中的每一項設備與使用方
法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨盡量向旅
館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅遊成功與否,住宿的舒適感可是
佔一席之地的。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。 |
Would you fill in this registration form? 麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。 |
I made a reservation in Taipei. 我在台北已預訂房間。 |
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 這裡可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎? |
My name is Wang Ming-Ming. 我的名字是王明明。 |
Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代為保管貴重物品? |
I'd like a quiet room. 我想要一間安靜一點的房間。 |
Where is the dining room? 餐廳在那兒? |
I'd like a room on the upper level. 我想要樓上的房間。 |
What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開始營業? |
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). 我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。 |
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開始供應? |
Is hot water available any time? 隨時都有熱水供應嗎? |
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)? 旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎? |
May I see the room? 我可以看一看房間嗎? |
Can I have a card with the hotel's address? 是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片? |
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間? |
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? 是否可在此購買觀光巴士券? |
I'll take this room. 我要訂這間房間。 |
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地鐵站在那裡? |
2.旅館住宿篇(二)
好不容易找到一家喜歡的旅館,不妨好好利用旅館內的服務。除了既有
硬體設施外,也可視自己需要向旅館提出合理要求,使自己有段舒適的
住宿時光。
When is check-out time? 何時需退房? |
I'd like a wake-up call, please. 我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。 |
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳? |
What time? 幾點? |
Sure. What time are you leaving? 當然。你何時離開? |
7 o'clock tomorrow morning. 明早7點。 |
At 8 o'clock. 8點。 |
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work. 冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。 |
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50. 那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。 |
There is no hot water. 房間內沒有熱水。 |
I have three pieces of baggage. 我總共有3件行李。 |
The hot water is not hot enough. 熱水不夠熱。 |
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning. 明早,請將行李放在你的門口。 |
I'd like to check out. My bill, please. 我要退房。請給我帳單。 |
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please. 這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。 |
I had a coke in the mini-bar. 我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可樂。 |
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water). 請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。 |
Can I pay by credit card? 是否能以信用卡付帳? |
Please bring me some ice cubes and water. 請送給我一些冰塊和水。 |
I enjoy my stay. 我住的很愉快。 |
3.旅館生活篇
雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭髮整理,日常生活的清潔一樣也不會
少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會這些瑣事,不妨善加利用旅館
的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕鬆鬆做個光鮮遊客。
I have some laundry. 我有些衣服需要送洗。 |
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。 |
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed). 這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。 |
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel? 旅館中有美容院理髮廳)嗎? |
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on
it. 請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。 |
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today. 我想要預約今天下午5點。 |
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)? 明天(後天)是否可洗好? |
How would you like your hair? 你想要如何整理你的頭髮? |
I need them tonight (tomorrow). 我今晚(明天)就要。 |
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please. 請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮(修鬍鬚)。 |
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。 |
Shampoo and set, please. 請幫我洗頭和整理頭髮。 |
This is not mine. 這件不是我的。 |
Please don't cut it too short. 請不要剪太短。 |
There's one piece missing. 有一件遺失了。 |
A little more off the back (sides/top). 後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。 |
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning? 明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物? |
I don't need hair oil. 我不需要抹髮油。 |