機上實用英語
目前飛航台灣的外國籍航空公司,為了配合國人需求,機上大都有2~3位通曉華語的服務人員。
然而,這樣的比例畢竟仍是少數,因此使自己能更從容地享受機上服務與設備,基本的英語能力
仍必需具備。本篇將針對旅客在機上時,可能會有需求與狀況,做一基本英語對話模擬,讓您能
應對自如,適時提出要求,一段愉快的飛行時光,開口即可得。
(出示登機證予服務人員) Where is my seat? 我的座位在那裡? |
Beef, please. 請給我牛肉。 |
Can I put my baggage here ? 我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎? |
I feel cold(hot). 我覺得有些冷(熱)。 |
Could you change my seat, please? 是否可替我更換座位? |
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。 |
May I recline my seat? 我是否可將座位向後傾倒? (向後座的乘客說) |
Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)? 機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎? |
May I somke? 我是否可抽煙? |
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine? 我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥? |
What kind of drinks do you have? 需要什麼飲料嗎? |
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu? 還有多久到達檀香山? |
What kind of drinks do you have? 機上提供那些飲料? |
Will this flight get there on time? 這班班機會準時到達嗎? |
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails. 咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。 |
I'm anxious about my connecting flight. 我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。 |
Scotch and water, please. 請給我加水威士忌。 |
Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 請告訴我如何填寫這張表格? |
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish? 晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚? |