餐廳實用英語
1.尋問餐廳
到國外遊玩,品嘗當地美食是行程重頭戲之一,然而,身為異鄉人,自然
無法知道每家餐廳口碑如何。此時,不妨向飯店中的服務人員詢問,說出
自己的喜好及需求,請對方做最佳建議。
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳? |
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近是否有中國餐廳? |
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。 |
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳? |
I'd like a quiet restaurant. 我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。 |
Do you know of any restaurants open now? 你知道現在那裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎? |
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere. 我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。 |
I'd like to have some local food. 我想嘗試一下當地食物。 |
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 是否可建議這一類的餐廳? |
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant? 最近的義大利餐廳在那裡? |
Where is the main area for restaurants? 此地餐廳多集中在那一區? |
2.餐廳預約
享受異國美食是出國旅遊的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在
出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿
的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,並
且最好詢問清楚是否需著正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預約位子嗎? |
Nine o'clock should be O.K. 9點應該沒問題。 |
I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我想要預約3個人的位子。 |
what do you have for today's special? 今天的推薦餐是什麼? |
We are a group of six. 我們共有6個人。 |
We'd like a table with a view of garden. 我們想要面對花園的位子。 |
We'll come around eight o'clock. 我們大約在8點到達。 |
It's O.K. Your name, please. 沒問題。請給我你的名字。 |
How can I get there? 我要如何才能到達餐廳? |
My name is Jessica Yang. 我的名字是潔西卡.楊。 |
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。 |
Do you have a dress code? 餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定? |
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening. 我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。 |
ould the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士是否需著正式服裝? |
How long is the wait? 我們大概需要等多久? |
No jeans, please. 請不要穿牛仔褲。 |
3.餐廳點餐篇
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概
就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當
的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。
May I have a menu,please? 請給我菜單。 |
May I order,please? 我可以點餐了嗎? |
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單? |
What is the specialty of the house? 餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼? |
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎? |
Do you have today`s special? 餐廳有今日特餐嗎? |
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 餐廳有些什麼餐前酒? |
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎? |
May I see the wine list? 可否讓我看看酒單? |
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish. 我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。 |
May I order a glass of wine? 我可以點杯酒嗎? |
I`m on a diet. 我正在節食中。 |
What kind of wine do you have? 餐廳有那幾類酒? |
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger). 我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。 |
I`d like to have some local wine. 我想點當地出產的酒。 |
Do you have vegetarian dishs? 餐廳是否有供應素食餐? |
I`d like to have Frence red wine. 我想要喝法國紅酒。 |
How do you like your steak? 你的牛排要如何烹調? |
Could you recommend some good wine? 是否可建議一些不錯的酒? |
Well done (medium/rare),please. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。 |
4.餐廳用餐
旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般
,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它
都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調
味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確
認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。
Could you tell me how to eat this? 請告訴我要如何食用這道菜? |
Is coffee included in this meal? 有咖啡做為附餐嗎? |
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。 |
May I smoke? 可以抽煙嗎? |
I'd like a glass of water, please. 請給我一杯水。 |
My order hasn't come yet. 我點的食物還沒來。 |
May I have a bottle of mineral water? 請給我一瓶礦泉水。 |
This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。 |
Uncarbonated mineral water, please. 請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。 |
Check, please. 麻煩請結帳。 |
May I have some more bread, please. 請再給我一些麵包。 |
Can I pay here? 可以在這兒付帳嗎? |
I'd like a dessert, please. 請給我一些甜點。 |
We like to pay separately. 我們想要分開算帳。 |
What do you have for dessert? 甜點有那幾種? |
I think there is a mistake in the bill. 帳單有一些錯誤。 |
May I have some cheese? 可以給我一些芝士嗎? |
Could you check it again? 可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單? |
What kind of cheese is this? 這是什麼口味的芝士? |
Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎? |
May I have just a little of it? 可以給我一點這個嗎? |
May I have the receipt, please. 請給我收據。 |
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 可不可以不要甜點改要水果? |
5. 速食餐廳用餐篇
出國旅遊時,到當地人常去的平價速食店用餐,可能是多數旅行者最便利而省錢的選擇,
到此類餐廳用餐,氣氛雖輕鬆,不像到高級餐廳進食時要講究太多餐桌禮儀,但對於個人
的需求,最好在點餐時便向櫃檯說明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜歡某些醬料皆須事先告
知,以免徒增服務人員的麻煩,浪費自己時間。
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)? 在這裏用餐或帶走? |
I'll eat here. 在這裏用餐。 |
Take out,please. 帶走。 |
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries. 請給我一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。 |
Can I sit here? 我可以坐這裡嗎? |
Can I have a hot dog,please? 請給我一份熱狗。 |
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please. 加蕃茄醬或美乃滋?請加蕃茄醬。 |
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please. 要加洋蔥或芥末嗎?好的。 |
A sandwich,please. 請給我一份三明治。 |
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat? 你想要什麼口味的麵包?白麵包或全麥麵包? |
Whole wheat,please. 請給我全麥麵包。 |
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce. 我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄與萵苣。 |
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎? |
Where can I get a knife and fork? 我在那裏可以拿到刀與叉? |
Bourbon with soda water,please. 請給我波本酒加蘇打水。 |
Could you show me something to certify your age? 可否出示能證明年紀的文件? |